The VLCT Health Trust contracts with Northeast Delta Dental to offer this valuable benefit at group rates. Our members may choose from six plans, all of which are available on either a fiscal year basis (July 1 through June 30) or a calendar year basis (January 1 through December 31). Orthodontic riders are also available. Open Enrollment is throughout May for fiscal year coverage and throughout November for calendar year coverage. Coverage that can be initiated at other times will be effective on the first day of the month after necessary paperwork is submitted to Northeast Delta Dental.
For more information about this popular benefit, please call 1-800-649-7915 and speak with Larry Smith, Manager, Member Relations (or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org), or Kelley Avery, Health Benefit Programs Administrator (or email her at email@example.com).
- VLCT Health Trust Dental Plans Benefit Chart
Chart summarizing the dental benefits available through the VLCT Health Trust.
- VLCT Health Trust Dental Plan Description (DPD) and Certificate of Insurance
The full definition of the dental benefits available through the VLCT Health Trust.
- 2014-2015 Renewal Letter
Formal memo to employers about rates, the option to cover dependents up to age 26, and how to enroll.
- VLCT Dental Rates for 2014-2015 (fiscal year)
Monthly rates for VLCT dental plans and orthodontic riders, effective July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
- VLCT Dental Rates for 2015 (calendar year)
Monthly rates for VLCT dental plans and orthodontic riders, effective January 1 through December 31, 2015.
- Employers Application for VLCT Dental Coverage
Municipalities not yet offering VLCT Dental coverage should complete this form to initiate coverage.
- How To Complete Employers Application for VLCT Dental Coverage
Instructions for municipalities initiating VLCT Dental coverage.
- VLCT Dental Employee Enrollment/Change Form (student dependents)
Groups that cover dependents ages 19-25 only if they are full-time students: Use this form to enroll or change coverage for employees, spouses, and dependents.
- VLCT Dental Employee Enrollment/Change Form (all dependents)
Groups that have opted in to cover all dependents up to age 26: Use this form to enroll or change coverage for employees, spouses, and dependents.
- Online Administrative Portal Group Authorization Form
Groups planning to use Delta Dental's new online administrative resources must designate specific users on this form and send it to Northeast Delta Dental.
- Online Administrative Portal Manual
Information for individuals who have been designated to use Delta Dental's online admin resources.
- VLCT Dental Employee Termination Form
All groups: Use this form to terminate coverage for one or more employees. Coverage for their spouses and dependents will automatically be terminated as well.
- Dental FAQs (on-site link)
Frequently asked questions about the VLCT Health Trust's dental insurance plans.
- Request Information (on-line form)
Please fill out this How Can We Help You Form for more information about our dental insurance programs.
- Northeast Delta Dental (off-site link)
Northeast Delta Dental website