The VLCT Health Trust contracts with Northeast Delta Dental to offer this valuable benefit at group rates. Our members may choose from six plans, all of which are available on either a fiscal year basis (July 1 through June 30) or a calendar year basis (January 1 through December 31). Orthodontic riders are also available. Open Enrollment throughout May for fiscal year coverage and throughout November for calendar year coverage. Coverage that can be initiated at other times will be effective on the first day of the month after necessary paperwork is submitted to Northeast Delta Dental.
For more information about this popular benefit, please contact a Member Relations staff member at 1-800-649-7915 or email Kelley Avery, Benefit Program Administrator.
- 2013-2014 Renewal Preview
Formal memo to employers about rates, the option to cover dependents up to age 26, and how to enroll.
- VLCT Health Trust Dental Plans Benefit Summary
Summary of Northeast Delta Dental benefits offered by the VLCT Health Trust.
- VLCT Dental Rates for 2013-2014 (fiscal year)
Monthly rates for VLCT dental plans and orthodontic riders, effective July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014.
- VLCT Dental Rates for 2014 (calendar year)
Monthly rates for VLCT dental plans and orthodontic riders, effective January 1 through December 31, 2014.
- VLCT Dental Employee Enrollment/Change Form (student dependents)
Groups that cover dependents ages 19-25 only if they are full-time students: Use this form to enroll or change coverage for employees, spouses, and dependents.
- VLCT Dental Employee Enrollment/Change Form (all dependents)
Groups that have opted in to cover all dependents up to age 26: Use this form to enroll or change coverage for employees, spouses, and dependents.
- Employers Application for VLCT Dental Coverage
Municipalities not yet offering VLCT Dental coverage should complete this form to initiate coverage.
- How To Complete Employers Application for VLCT Dental Coverage
Instructions for municipalities initiating VLCT Dental coverage.
- VLCT Dental Employee Termination Form
All groups: Use this form to terminate coverage for one or more employees. Coverage for their spouses and dependents will automatically be terminated as well.
- Dental FAQs (on-site link)
Frequently asked questions about the VLCT Health Trust's dental insurance plans.
- Request Information (on-line form)
Please fill out this How Can We Help You Form for more information about our dental insurance programs.
- Northeast Delta Dental (off-site link)
Northeast Delta Dental website