The Town of Enosburgh seeks a Grants Coordinator for Economic Development. The Coordinator will provide leadership and coordination for obtaining grants that respond to the town’s development needs. He or she will work in close cooperation with town and village officials, community organizations, residents, and county and state agencies to plan, raise funds for and implement grant-funded development activities in Enosburgh. For a full list of responsibilities, contact the Enosburgh Town Clerk or visit the Town of Enosburgh Facebook Page.
- Strong public relation skills
- Education or experience in planning, development, or related field.
- Two or more years of experience in economic development.
- Strong grant-writing experience.
- Administration and Project management skills.
- Leadership and team-building skills.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills
Salary based on experience. For more information please contact the town clerk at 933-4421 or email@example.com.
To apply, email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to:
Town of Enosburgh
Attn. Town Clerk
PO Box 465
Enosburg Falls, VT 05450.
The deadline to apply is Friday, October 4, 2019.