The Town of Colchester is seeking a Planning and Zoning Director.
This engaging, team-oriented and entrepreneurial individual will:
- engage the elected and appointed town bodies, residents, businesses and staff on land use and community planning;
- plan and help implement long term community goals, including those outside of the traditional land use/community planning arena, primarily considering local input;
- implement and enforce development regulations and inspections;
- right-size our regulatory framework based on community values;
- serve as a working department head along with staff; and
- ensure that staff provide friendly and helpful service to fellow town staff, residents and the development community.
A bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of related experience are preferred.
Starting salary, $72,000-$80,000, with a competitive benefits package.
For a complete job description, employment application, and to apply online, visit https://colchestervt.gov/321/Human-Resources.
Submit completed employment application, cover letter, and resume to Chad Bouvier, Asst. Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Town of Colchester is an Equal Opportunity Employer.