VLCT MAC attorneys and staff are available to deliver low-cost small group training to municipal officials in person, hybrid, or on demand. Training sessions are 1-2 hours in duration and can be delivered in the evening, afternoons, or in place of a local board or commission’s regularly scheduled meeting. Neighboring municipalities are welcome to get together to share training costs.
Contact us for a quote and discuss customized training to meet your municipality’s needs. Please contact Abigail Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-649-7915.
PACIF members receive hefty discounts on all training, PACIF members may also be eligible for scholarship assistance for some training. Check out the PACIF Grants & Scholarship page for more information and application materials.
- Municipal Law & Governance
- Open Meeting Law
- Conflicts of Interest
- Public Records Act Compliance
- Ordinance Adoption & Enforcement
- Charter Adoption & Amendments
- Boards & Commissions
- Selectboard and Municipal Manager/Administrator
- Selectboard and Independently Elected Officers
- Board of Abatement
- Planning Commission
- Development Review Board or Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Land Use Hearings
- Writing Land Use Decisions
- Property Tax Assessment Appeals (BCA) Hearings