- The Notice of Funding Opportunity contains the key programmatic updates and application requirements for all eligible applicants.
- The Get Ready Guide can help you start preparing your application. It will help prepare you to thoroughly answer the application questions.
- The Self-Evaluation Assistance sheets can help you understand the criteria you must address in your Narrative Statement when applying for the Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG) Program. There are two sheets, one for Operations and Safety and one for Vehicle Acquisition.
- The Application Checklist will help you prepare your grant application. Collecting this information beforehand will reduce the time needed to complete your application.
- The Cost Share Calculator allows you to determine your organizations Local Cost Share for grants. It is important to familiarize yourself with FEMA’s administration of cost sharing requirements.
- AFG Home Page
- AFG Regional Representatives
- AFG Help Desk: email@example.com and 1-866-274-0960
Webinar sessions will be broadcast using an Adobe Connect webinar link with call-in phone number for audio transmission. We suggest that you save this link to your browser's favorites. The Adobe Connect webinar can be found here. To access the webinar follow these steps:
- Click on the webinar link.
- Select “enter as a guest” and provide your name and your department’s name. Click on enter the room.
- Agree to the terms of the Adobe Connect system, Click “OK”.
For the audio transmission, the call-in number is 1-800-320-4330. Enter pin 530853. Not sure if the webinar is working on your computer? Test your webinar access now by signing in as a guest at https://fema.connectsolutions.com/appwalkthrough/.