The FY 2017 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S) grant application period is now open and will close on Friday, March 16, 2018. Start your application today by using the following application assistance tools:
- FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity. This document contains key programmatic updates and application requirements for all eligible applicants.
- The FY 2017 FP&S Application Checklist will help you prepare to answer questions within the grant application. Collecting this information will reduce the time and energy needed to complete your application.
- The FY 2017 FP&S Frequently Asked Questions answers frequently asked questions about the FP&S Grant Program.
- FY 2017 Research & Development (R&D) FAQs answers questions about the Research and Development Activity within the FP&S Grant Program.
- The FY 2017 FP&S Self Evaluation Sheet will help you understand the criteria that you must address in your Narrative Statement when applying for FP&S grants.
- The FY 2017 FP&S Cost Share Calculator will help you determine your organization’s cost share for FP&S grants.
If you have questions about the NOFO or technical assistance tools listed, call (toll-free 1-866-274-0960) or email (email@example.com) the FP&S Grants Help Desk.