The Flood Ready Vermont Community Reports page (http://floodready.vermont.gov/assessment/community_reports) features a new summary report on municipal road information.
The Municipal Road and Bridge Standards Summary Report:
- provides current road standards information by region, Agency of Transportation (VTrans) district, county, or municipality;
- summarizes road standards and other data needed to benefit from Class 2 Grants, Town Highway Structures Grants, and Emergency Relief and Assistance Fund (ERAF) rates;
- shows the current municipal data and documents as updated directly by VTrans district project managers;
- offers direct email links to the correct VTrans district project manager for each municipality; and
- provides links to additional program and resource information.
When you generate a report by region or district, you can save the command line url as a link and it will auto-generate as a fresh update with each subsequent visit. You can save the report in a variety of formats, such as pdf or xlsx.
The scanned municipal documents are linked as pdf files from the Municipal Road and Bridge Standards and Date and from the Certificate of Compliance and Date fields. However, only 2015 Certificates (as currently valid) are loaded.
The VTrans District and Email Contact field generates an email to the VTrans district project manager. The project managers have the current forms and documents and are responsible for working with the selectboards and town administrators, so if you’re trying to problem-solve something, please check in with the project manager.
The data in the Flood Ready Community Reports are now instantaneously updated by the staff who are responsible for the information.