Local Foods, Local Places. EPA's Office of Community Revitalization invites communities interested in revitalizing neighborhoods through development of local food systems to apply for Local Foods, Local Places technical assistance. Local Foods, Local Places supports projects that:
- Create livable, walkable, economically vibrant main streets and mixed-use neighborhoods.
- Boost economic opportunities for local farmers and main street businesses.
- Improve access to healthy, local food, especially among disadvantaged populations.
A webinar that summarizes the Local Foods, Local Places program and the selection criteria for the 2019-2020 application will take place from 2-3 p.m. on September 4. (Applications are due Monday, September 30, 2019.)
Clean Cities Coalition Network Technical Assistance. Clean Cities connects transportation stakeholders with objective information and experts to assist with alternative fuels, fuel economy improvements, and emerging transportation technologies. Through these trusted, time-tested resources, Clean Cities has helped fleets and fuel providers deploy hundreds of thousands of alternative fuel vehicles and fueling stations that serve a growing market. Clean Cities continues to support the entry of new transportation technologies into the marketplace.
For more information, visit the technical assistance description.
Grant Writing Basics Blog Series. Learn tips and advice for writing federal grant applications through the Grant Writing Basics Blog Series. The goal of the series is to provide the essential basics to begin writing on a solid foundation.
Topics covered include:
- How to Start Working on Future Funding Opportunities
- Demystifying Funding Opportunity Announcements
- Tips to Avoid Last Minute Problems
- Making Sure You Are Eligible before Writing