The Vermont Clean Diesel Grant Program of the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) provides technical assistance and incentive funding for projects that reduce emissions from diesel powered vehicles, engines and equipment.
Funding is available for:
- early replacement of diesel-powered heavy-duty vehicles, engines, and equipment,
- retrofitting with emission control technologies,
- engine replacements,
- clean alternative fuel conversions,
- installation of idle reduction technologies, and
- aerodynamic technologies and low rolling resistance tires.
The DEC has posted a Request for Proposals and is now accepting applications for this grant opportunity. The application deadline is Monday, August 14, 2017.
Please contact Maria Davies at 802-622-4022 or at email@example.com with any questions. An in-person meeting (conference call for those who cannot make the meeting) will be held on Tuesday, July 25, to go over the application process and answer questions. All questions that Maria receives will be posted on the Vermont Business Assistance Network along with their answers.