The Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation’s Vermont Diesel Emissions Reduction Grants program provides technical assistance and incentive funding for projects that reduce emissions from diesel powered vehicles, engines and equipment.
Funding is available for:
- replacing diesel-powered heavy-duty vehicles, engines, and equipment,
- retrofitting with emission control technologies,
- engine replacements,
- clean alternative fuel conversions,
- installing idle reduction technologies, and
- aerodynamic technologies and low rolling resistance tires.
The department has posted a Request for Proposals and is now accepting applications for this grant opportunity. The application deadline is Monday, September 30, 2019.
Maria Davies (802-622-4022 or email@example.com) is the single point of contact for this grant opportunity and should be contacted with any questions. An in-person meeting (conference call for those who cannot make the meeting) will be held on Monday, September 16, to review the application process. All questions that Maria receives will be posted on the Vermont Business Assistance Network along with their answers.