You are here

These FAQs have been drafted to assist municipal employers with implementation of the Vermont Paid Sick Leave law, Act 69.

While every effort is made to provide members with the most accurate information possible, this document does not constitute legal advice.

VLCT Members may contact the Municipal Assistance Center Inquiry Service at 1-800-649-7915 or email PACIF members may contact Jill Muhr, Senior Human Resources Consultant, for the PACIF HR Consultation Program at or 1-800-649-7915 for individual assistance.

Publication Date: 
Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Resource Category: