Special Pricing for this Webinar Session!
VLCT conducted this live session featuring VLCT and the Vermont Council on Rural Development (VCRD) on February 17, 2021. This webinar proved to be extremely helpful in explaining how to conduct remote informational hearings for town meeting while complying with COVID-19 protocols, To make it easier for our members to obtain this valuable information, VLCT and PACIF have changed the usual pricing and access for this webinar. Please note:
- Billing is based on per town, rather than per person registration. We are tracking bookstore orders so municipalities will be billed only once - with unlimited access for all users.
- When you purchase access you now automatically gain approval to share the recording with other officials and employees in your municipality without incurring additional charges.
Submit your order, and an invoice will be sent to your organization. The downloadable materials, including the webinar recording and resources from the session will be emailed to you on receipt of payment. Please note that if you or another official from your municipality attended, or registered and paid for the live session, you have free unlimited access to these materials. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need access restored to the session materials.
Given the limitations posed by COVID-19, many towns are approaching their town meeting in new ways this year. Towns that will vote by Australian Ballot must hold informational hearings in advance to discuss the warned articles. This training reviews legal requirements, provides helpful and practical tips, and include strategies for hosting online informational hearings. It also has a quick overview of facilitation techniques and logistical and technical issues to take into consideration.
- Susan Senning, Staff Attorney, VLCT Municipal Assistance Center
- Jenna Koloski, Community and Policy Manager, Vermont Council on Rural Development (VCRD)- Contact: email@example.com
- Jon Copans, Climate Economy Model Communities Program Director, Vermont Council on Rural Development (VCRD) - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of current MAC member resources and information, please view our Town Meeting home page.
Purchase of this item will grant you unlimited access to the webinar recording and reference materials from this session. We recommend bookmarking the webpage because it cannot be found through a search or navigation. Please do not distribute the webinar recording outside of your organization.