PACIF Online University is now PACIF Learn!
VLCT PACIF membership includes access to 260+ online risk management courses through PACIF Learn, an excellent tool for making sure employees get consistent training – and for documenting that fact.
- A great supplement to in-person trainings.
- Each course generally takes 30-60 minutes to complete.
- Courses can be taken at whatever time and internet-enabled location is convenient for each user.
- If necessary, the user can log off in the middle of a course and resume it later.
- Employers can assign courses to any or all employees, check on their progress at any time, and run reports about the group's progress.
- PACIF Learn can be used to promote and track external learning events and document employee certifications.
- Members can create custom courses to effectively roll out policies or critical information to their employees.
Courses are bundled into categories such as Health & Safety, Cybersecurity, Driver Safety, Employment Liability, Human Capital, Law Enforcement, and more. Some courses can count as Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward Vermont state Water and Wastewater Operator certifications.
Members that use PACIF Learn to deliver certain courses to a large number of employees find it best to assign a staff member to administer the program. Many smaller municipalities just have their employees register and guide themselves. Note that PACIF Learn courses can be taken on any computer or device that has internet access.
Use the link below to access the PACIF Learn website. Employees who already have an account can log in and pick up where they left off. New users must contact their Learn Administrator (if known) or email our Loss Control staff to set up their account. If you encounter any difficulty, need to have your site administrator re-assigned, or would like to learn more about the features of PACIF Learn, contact Loss Control.
Furthermore, administrators can access instructional manuals by visiting this website. Access is controlled, but you can simply use your PACIF Learn credentials to log in.
Former users of PACIF Online University may access their historical course records by clicking here: PACIF Online University transcripts