Many pet owners would do anything to keep their "fur babies" happy and healthy. But when it comes to unexpected veterinary bills, this devotion can become challenging for even the most devoted pet parents. That’s where pet health insurance can help.
In 2021, Willis Towers Watson reported that pet insurance has become one of the top five requested workplace benefits, and a big reason is that costs for pet healthcare are rising even faster than for human healthcare.
Why add PetPartners to your employee benefits package?
- Most younger employees wait to get married to have children and instead choose to adopt pets. But they don’t always consider the steep out-of-pocket costs of unexpected vet visits. That makes pet insurance a great retention tool.
- This coverage is by PetPartners, which is endorsed by the American Kennel Club.
- It offers the best pre-existing condition ruling in the industry: 12 months with a six-month look-back. That means if a pet was treated seven months ago, it isn’t considered a pre-existing condition.
- One rate for dogs, one rate for cats.
- All coverage is guaranteed issue.
Want this information in a convenient handout? Download our Pet Health Insurance flyer.
Contact Sally McKenzie or Teri Martineau from Hickok & Boardman HR Intelligence to learn about coverage and rates.