Vermont Governor Phil Scott issued a "Stay Home, Stay Safe" order effective at 5pm on March 25, 2020. Visit the Governor's website to learn more about the order or browse the linked resources below.
Resources & Guidance Regarding Municipal Functions
- Essential Services and Functions for Municipalities
- Sector-Specific Guidance from Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD)
- Table of Critical Functions published by ACCD
- ACCD Form for Questions about Continuation of Business Operations
- The VTrans Interpretation of Governor Scott's "Stay Home, Stay Safe" Order
- Guidance for Law Enforcement on Stay Home, Stay Safe