Different people learn in different ways, and in-person trainings are a crucial part of helping everyone in your organization learn what they need to know. Whether we present a standard topic or create a course especially for your municipality, the expertise of the PACIF Loss Control staff can help make the message stand out. Our focus is to provide training sessions that have an impact on losses, so that you know that your investment in staff training is worth it.
Some topics are presented regionally, while others can be held at your site. Topics range widely and special trainings can be custom designed when the need arises. Some examples include:
- Workzone Traffic Control (Flagger) for Highway and First Responders
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Risk Management for Highway Supervisors
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Back Injury Prevention
- Winter Driving for Plow Operators
- Defensive Driving for Emergency Services
- Ergonomics in Construction and/or Solid Waste Operations
- Overview of Office Ergonomics
- Internal Incident Review for Supervisors
- Safety Culture
For more information about any of our loss control training programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your VLCT loss control consultant.At VLCT PACIF, we’re always looking out for your safety.