Dear VLCT Members,
We’re excited to share that on March 30, VLCT will launch our new Municipal Access Portal (MAP) and a refreshed website. You’ll still be able to access all the information you need, as well as use new features that we hope will save you time, provide more flexibility, and secure the guidance we offer as a member-only benefit.
What Can You Expect Next?
On March 8, Primary Contacts will receive an email with a link to a form. Using the form, you will be able to update and add your newly elected officers no later than March 17. Each person will need a unique email address. Everyone we have contact information for will have a MAP account created for them and will receive instructions and user information.
Why Do I Need a Login?
Having an account login will enable you to access our most valuable website content – including guidance, templates, and resources. You’ll also use your account to register for events, submit classified ads, purchase items from the online store, and submit an inquiry.
- March 8 – [Correction] Primary Contacts
Clerkswill receive an email to update contacts
- March 17 – Deadline to submit your contact updates
- March 27 – All submitted contacts will receive their account credentials by email
- March 29 – A reminder email with their account credentials will be sent
- March 30 – Launch of new website and Municipal Access Portal (MAP)
- Ongoing – We'll provide training and resources to help you log in and access all of the features on vlct.org and through the MAP dashboard
Please look for the form which will be emailed to you on March 8 and make sure to update your officials with unique email addresses. We want you to have seamless access to vlct.org information and MAP benefits. Staff and officials for whom we don’t have contact information will be able to request account access after March 30.
In the meantime, save this letter as a reminder of what’s coming next. And don’t worry: as we draw closer, you’ll receive reminders about the steps you need to take. You can visit vlct.org/MAPFAQ for more information and an FAQ.
VLCT Executive Director