The 2022 Compensation and Benefits Survey is closed for 2022. As always, participating municipalities will receive free access to the digital survey report, in late September, to share with municipal officials and a free bound print, in mid-October, for your municipal office. Your municipality will also be entered to win a new iPad to be given away at the VLCT Town Fair in October!
- Digital Survey - Was distributed to a designated recipient to each municipality on May 2, 2022.
- Payroll Report - Payroll report instructions and templates are available below.*
- Budget Summary/Detail Report - Please check your payroll system reports to pull a report for your current budget cycle.
- NEMRC Users: NEMRC created an automated custom payroll report for users! The report is available in your custom report queue. A handy help sheet is available below. If you have questions or issues with the report, please contact NEMRC customer support at 1-800-387-1110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-NEMRC Payroll Systems: Quicken, QuickBooks, Peachtree, etc., users may download a template and instructions from the links below to submit their salary data. Just copy and paste your data into the appropriate columns. If you’d prefer to update your report manually from 2021, email email@example.com to request access.
- Manual Respondents: Municipalities that submitted payroll information manually in 2020 and 2021 will receive their prior year payroll data by May 3, 2022 (close of business). Instructions are below. If you did not submit a salary report in 2020 or 2021 and would like to complete one manually, please use the template provided below to format your data.
For 2022 we are asking all respondents to submit a budget status report/detail/summary from their general ledger systems. Review your provider's instructions for how to pull a current year budget report. (See above if you are a town with a fiscal year (July-June) budget cycle.)
Report Submission & Survey Assistance – Email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- To submit your payroll and/or budget report
- General questions about the survey
- To request a copy of prior year responses.