In today's job market, desirable benefits can help you land and keep good employees. More than 57% of respondents in our 2021 Compensation & Benefits Survey offer VLCT's group dental insurance. As a VLCT member, you can too!
Open Enrollment is underway now for July 1 to June 30 fiscal year plans, and if your municipality hasn't joined yet, there's still time to sign on and submit your paperwork. You'll get the highest quality benefits at very competitive rates through our partnership with Northeast Delta Dental. Find the program overview, current plans & rates, and a lot of helpful forms & tools at vlct.org/dental.
Take a close look and consider joining now:
- Find our rate and plan information at vlct.org/dental/rates.
- Delta Dental's employer-facing options include an online administrative portal and e-Billing.
- Signing up is as easy as submitting a Dental Group Contract Application, an enrollment form for every subscriber, and a check for the first month's premium.
- The New Group application form is at vlct.org/resource/group-dental-employers-forms.
- To start signing up, please contact Kelley Avery, Senior Benefit Programs Administrator, at email@example.com or 800-649-7915, ext. 1965.
Note these additional tips:
- Employees will get the best value when they see a Delta Dental PPO provider. For a list of PPO providers in your area, go to nedelta.com, click on “Find a Dentist,” and follow the Search instructions.
- An excellent Delta Dental supplemental service is the Health in Oral Wellness, or HOW®, program, which has additional benefits for subscribers at higher risk of oral disease. Find employee flyers about the HOW program under “Resources” at vlct.org/dental.
- VLCT's partnership with Northeast Delta Dental includes a dedicated Account Manager who will, among other things, provide a customized Outline of Coverage for your group upon request.
Groups currently in our Dental Insurance program that need to make any changes or additions should follow the instructions in Kelley Avery's April 18 memo by June 6, 2022.