You are here

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Every employee who has EyeMed coverage must complete the Enrollment/Change form provided below to begin or end membership in a VERB Trust vision plan or to add or delete coverage for a spouse or dependent.

Subscribers whose vision care provider is not in the EyeMed network need to pay for all services and materials themselves, and then they can apply for reimbursement of eligible services, eyeglasses, and/or contact lenses by completing and submitting an Out of Network Vision Services Claim Form. Instructions are included with the form below.

Resource Category: