The PACIF Policy Portal is the online tool with which PACIF Contacts can view their specific policy information, submit commonly requested policy changes, and complete their annual Renewal Application.
PACIF Policy Portal is a self-service system that provides:
- 24/7 access to your municipality's actual policy information
- Options to edit, terminate, or add coverage to vehicles and buildings, and to update payroll by class code during a policy year
- The ability to complete and submit your annual PACIF renewals electronically
- A variety of useful reports
Using this portal also uses far less paper, enhances efficiency, and improves the quality of underwriting data.
We encourage all members to become PACIF Portal users and start taking advantage of this convenient system! The PACIF Policy Portal User Guide linked below gives you everything you need to register, access, and use this tool.
1. The first time you use the PACIF Portal, you will need to register as a user. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE PORTAL.
2. Download and save the User Guide below to get oriented on how to use the Policy Portal.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the PACIF Underwriting team at 802-229-9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!