As part of PACIF’s ongoing work to improve our service to members, we have created the PACIF Policy Portal , a new tool that lets PACIF Contacts view their specific policy information and submit commonly requested policy changes online.
The new PACIF Policy Portal is a self-service system that provides:
- 24/7 access to your municipality's actual policy information
- Options to edit, terminate, or add coverage to vehicles and buildings, and to update payroll by class code during a policy year
- The ability to complete and submit your annual PACIF renewals electronically
- A variety of useful reports
Using this portal also wastes less paper, enhances efficiency, and improves the quality of underwriting data.
We encourage all members to take advantage of this new convenient system and become Portal users! The PACIF Policy Portal User Guide linked below gives you everything you need to register, access, and use the PACIF Policy Portal.
1. The first time you use PACIF Portal, you will need to register as a user. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE PORTAL.
2. Download and save the user guide below to get oriented on how to use the portal.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the PACIF Underwriting team at 802-229-9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!