You are here

Updated for 2021. A taxpayer who is unhappy with the town’s appraisal of his or her property may appeal that appraisal in writing to the elected listers (or to the town’s appointed assessor if the town has voted to eliminate the office of lister). 32 V.S.A. § 4221. The VCLT Model Grievance Application Form can be made available for taxpayers for this purpose.

Publication Date: 
Monday, March 04, 2019

Resource Category: